Taking place at the Reliant center in Houston, TX, June 24-25, 2013, O&G Asset Integrity Management is the only cross-functional upstream asset management event in the U.S.
O&G Asset Integrity Management 2013 is a unique event for Pressure Equipment, Pipeline Managers and Operators. We bring together asset design, maintenance, inspection, corrosion and safety specialists to address key priorities, benchmark and share best practice in:
- Maintenance methods & equipment management to increase asset performance in critical environments
- Understanding the total risk of high priority assets through enhanced inspection
- Providing a definitive method for capturing data & matching it across systems
- Ensuring a longer life cycle for assets by developing a corrosion prevention strategy
- Compliance with health, safety & environmental standards in anticipation of regulatory change
- Reducing operating costs & minimizing the risk of unscheduled downtime
Book your place today. OGM members receive a 25% discount if you register with code 22370OGM
What did you think about this tradeshow?